“The reward of work is to have produced it; the reward of the effort is to have grown by it.”
We are always looking for talent in various positions to join our team. We offer contract, full-time and internship positions.
From the job site to the office we hire people from all disciplines as we believe varied backgrounds and experience lend to building a stronger team.
Here at The Bainey Group we work in a wide range of fields, disciplines, working multidisciplinary, and cross-culturally as One Team!
Current Open Positions
The Bainey Group Project Team is looking for a fun and energetic Assistant Project Manager to join our team.
We offer competitive salaries, a bonus program, vehicle reimbursement, 401k, medical, dental, vision, life, short-term disability and a structured training program with opportunity for career advancement.
This position will assist with the management of all aspects of construction for our commercial buildings throughout the Twin Cities.
We are seeking highly motivated and dedicated candidates to join our team. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, good communication skills, a team player with the willingness to learn.
This potion is more of a Junior Project Management Position. The job duties included assisting the Project Managers with the follow duties.
- Work with the client from the start of each project to ensure you understand the project scope and vision
- Oversee the beginning of each turn-key project, including details like permit submission and design evaluations
- Create the schedule for each project and match talent to the job
- Process change orders
- Collaborate with the architect and construction crew to ensure feasibility of each project
- Conduct meetings on-site with architect, client and construction crew
- Negotiate with vendors, suppliers and subcontractors
- Attended Pre Bid meetings in various locations
- Run Bid Estimates to various locations
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Project management: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location