“The reward of work is to have produced it; the reward of the effort is to have grown by it.”
We are always looking for talent in various positions to join our team. We offer contract, full-time and internship positions.
From the job site to the office we hire people from all disciplines as we believe varied backgrounds and experience lend to building a stronger team.
Here at The Bainey Group we work in a wide range of fields, disciplines, working multidisciplinary, and cross-culturally as One Team!
Current Open Positions
The Bainey Group is hiring a Commercial Construction Project Manager to oversee the building process of various construction projects from start to finish. Their duties include building and staying within the budget, retrieving the necessary permits to construct in certain communities and communicating the client’s goals for certain projects to the subcontractors and construction workers.
Construction project managers are responsible for the following:
- Collaborate with engineers, architects and other workers in the same project
- Choose subcontractors and delegate their responsibilities
- Responsible for any delays, emergencies and problems that can arise
- Comply with safety and building codes as well as legal requirements
- Report project progress and budget to client
- Explain contract and technical matter to others in a clear manner
- Prepare budget and cost estimates, along with work timetables
The Bainey Group Project Team is looking for a fun and energetic Assistant Project Manager to join our team.
This position will assist with the management of all aspects of construction for our commercial buildings throughout the Twin Cities.
We are seeking highly motivated and dedicated candidates to join our team. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, good communication skills, a team player with the willingness to learn.
- Work with the client from the start of each project to ensure you understand the project scope and vision
- Oversee the beginning of each turn-key project, including details like permit submission and design evaluations
- Create the schedule for each project and match talent to the job
- Process change orders
- Collaborate with the architect and construction crew to ensure feasibility of each project
- Conduct meetings on-site with architect, client and construction crew
- Negotiate with vendors, suppliers and subcontractors
- Attended Pre Bid meetings in various locations
- Run Bid Estimates to various locations
We offer competitive salaries, a bonus program, vehicle reimbursement, 401k, medical, dental, vision, life, short-term disability and a structured training program with opportunity for career advancement.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Project management: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location